Published on August 2, 2016
Invent interactive artwork that can wiggle and dance on your command. Bring the walls to life with unique moving masterpieces you create with imagery from magazines, a poster on the wall, or the art you made in school.
How To Make It
- The POWER Bit sends signal into the circuit.
- The DIMMER controls how much signal moves through to the servo.
- The speed of the SERVO depends on the amount of signal it receives from the dimmer. The more signal it receives, the faster it swings.
TRY SOME OF THESE IDEAS TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR INVENTION. THEN COME UP WITH YOUR OWN!
- MAKE IT 3D Turn your artwork into a game. Throw paper planes through a moving hoop. Test your precision skills by speeding up the target.
- ADD LIGHTING EFFECTS. Try it out in the dark! What happens if you add a bargraph to your circuit?
- MAKE IT INTERACTIVE. Can you make your artwork respond to sound? Try swapping the sound trigger in for the dimmer to make your circuit sound-reactive.